Babolat Pure Aero Lite Racket (270gr.)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Babolat Pure Aero is back with a new look while keeping its old characteristics. The world’s best known racquet due to the spin it produces is back with the same colours as before: black and yellow. This collection,used by Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Benoit Paire and Caroline Wozniacki, keeps its legendary spin while gaining more control.
Player benefits : spin - power - manoeuvrability
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin and lightweight. Studied to be more aerodynamic with several different kinds of technology, this model does not follow any rules and strives to be original.
Weighing 270 grams with a 33cm balance, this Babolat Pure Aero Lite racquet will bring you manoeuvrability and lightweight.
The 645 cm² racquet head makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin, power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power in order to enable you to easily move your opponents around and push them back with heavy topspin shots.
A loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) is the main difference between this model and the previous versions. The racquet provides more control and feel. Lastly, this racquet acquires innovative materials that are used in different industries in order to become even more comfortable.
Type of Player :
- beginner to intermediate level players who are looking for a maximum amount of spin, power and manoeuvrability
- young players who are in search of a first adult racquet
- Aeromodular³ : aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s air penetration for more spin
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added the SMACWRAP material (used in the aerospace industry) to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the frame’s graphite to reduce shocks and obtain a better sound when you strike the ball.
- Woofer System : grommets that lengthen contact time between strings and the ball to offer enhanced feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : increased space between the strings and the Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock areas for more movement and to obtain more spin
- CarbonPLYStabilizer : This technology was created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist. This material is also used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your shots.
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις